Tuesday 17 November 2015

Research : The Importance Of Opening Titles






This is a screenshot of my notes in which I watched the opening titles of the movie 'Se7en' and wrote down each of the titles which appear and the wording of then but also the timings. This allowed me to understand how many titles are throughout the opening titles and to see how long the titles last for until the next ones come in.


 





This is a screen shot of my notes in which I watched the opening titles of the movie 'se7en' and wrote down the time and the visual effects in which appear. This allowed me to see how many times visual scenes where repeated throughout.

This is a screen shot of my notes in which I watched the opening titles of the movie 'se7en' and wrote down the times and the typography. Which includes of; the colour, how it is, bold, the positioning. this allowed me to see the different positions in the screen to make the effect in the movie.

 


By doing this is will allow me to understand the timings for when doing my horror film opening so i can take a rough copy of how often the titles come up. this will help me in the final editing process and it helped me understand the typography needed to create the effect. 









No comments:

Post a Comment