Tuesday 8 December 2015

Research and Planning Self-Asssessment


1. Research into horror films.

For the research in horror films I have a good understanding of horror films and have research the history of horror. Through doing this I have found out the Key points in which are included in most horrors. I could improve my research by watching a few more horror films and writing the similarities and differences.

2. Research into a potential target audience.

To research in potential I have looked a bunch of horror films to see what there age rating is and it is mainly 15 because from the ages of 15-19 is who mostly watches horror films.

3. Time Management 

My time management throughout this project has been good because I have been keeping up with the work which has set and completed to the best ability that I can.

4. Use of digital technology or ICT

My use of digital technology is good because I can work a DSLR in the recording stages when I need them but also know how to edit of Premier Pro. The stages in which the upload this to my blog I understand the stages of uploading it to YouTube then embed it into my blog.

5. Communication skills

My use of communication skills could be better when writing an essay for because I have found out that I write how I speak so I need to improve my English skills when writing.

6. Level of care taken in the presentation of work

The care in my presentation on my blog is quite organised. Everything is in order as when it was set and when it was due. there isn't anything out of place apart from the images which could be more in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment